Sr Learning Manager- Global Specialty Fulfillment
The Learning & Development (L&D) Team within Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) is looking for a Sr. Learning Manager, who will be responsible for creating innovative and scalable learning solutions for our fulfillment center (FC) associate population across multiple IN GSF businesses, such as Amazon Fresh, Sub-Same Day, 3P, External Fulfilment, HUB and LPC businesses. This role will be responsible for Associate Learning, Management Onboarding and Leadership Development within IN GSF business.
The GSF Sr. Learning Manager will play a vital role in advancing Amazon’s unique culture and defining training strategies for IN GSF Associates, Managers and Leaders. This role will provide world-class onboarding and training through customer obsession and innovation. The Sr. Learning Manager will be responsible for leading a team that builds, delivers, and improves training execution strategies for our warehouse associate and manager population across IN Amazon Fresh, Sub-Same Day, 3P, External Fulfilment, HUB and LPC businesses. In this role, you will interact with senior leadership in Operations, Human Resources and other stakeholder teams in multiple geographies to design and manage foundational onboarding and development programs and learning strategy for GSF.
Amazon is seeking a self-driven professional with a high degree of ownership and have strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, and planning/project management skills. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a demonstrated capacity to balance speed and quality.
Primary Job Responsibilities include:
· Lead a team that develops and delivers training execution strategies for our fulfilment associates and manager population across IN GSF using skillful application of adult learning theory. Build partnerships to support our client group and our business through learning & talent development.
· Work as part of a team to develop complete learning solutions. Participate in the design, development, delivery, and measurement of associate training programs, management training and leadership development in the IN GSF organization.
· Participate in or lead learning project teams and build positive, collaborative partnerships among SMEs, team members, and stakeholders to scale learning and performance solutions with the growth of the GSF organization.
· Build processes and templates to minimize the development and deployment time for new learning or communication which help SMEs participate in our development cycle.
· Select, design and deploy appropriate mechanisms to measure learning impact. Produce written reports to communicate and gain support for solutions, measurement and evaluation plans.
· Manage collection of, interpret and analyze business data and report conclusions to make recommendations to leaders and stakeholders.
· Contribute to reporting on training activities and analyze data to drive results and learning effectiveness.
· Create and manage the communication strategy for promoting and highlighting key training processes and activities across the network.
· Analyze and solve business problems with focus on understanding root causes and driving forward-looking opportunities
· Design new metrics and enhance existing metrics to support the future state of business processes and ensure sustainability and scalability.
· Identify gaps in existing learning content and work with network teams to innovate, feeding back needs, and participating in creation and testing of content. Play an integral role in gathering customer feedback on key network training initiatives.
For basic qualifications, we require that:
· Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience
· You take ownership in your work and team and are available to work overtime during Amazon’s peak holiday season and as needed year-round. In addition, you are flexible to work on any type of assigned shift (nights, weekends, etc.).
· You pride yourself in leading others; you have direct management experience and have been responsible for your employees’ performance.
· You have an eye for efficiency and have experience identifying and executing process improvement initiatives.
You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, or a related field.
· You have over 3 years of management experience in a manufacturing, training
· You are leader and exhibit that in you every day work. You not only have experience in managing a team but also lead programs with finesse
· You have the ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and when given a deadline you know how to motivate yourself and meet it.
· You don’t hesitate in public speaking or writing a paper. You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
· You enjoy analytical work and using data to provide thought-provoking and workable solutions. Data is what you look to when given a problem to solve.
· You typically volunteer to lead projects and help your team achieve goals. You have a track record of taking ownership and driving results.
· You like adventures and taking risks.
· You see value in long term thinking and large scale impact to a company. You have interest in developing a long-term career through assignments in multiple operational buildings across the nation.
Apply for the Job