Integration Support Specialist
Amazon is growing its external payments operations aggressively in India. In this context, the Amazon Payments India Solution team is looking for Technical support – Amazon Pay who will help our merchants have a hassle-free experience in using Amazon Pay. You should be an effective communicator, have basic technical knowledge, quick to learn new tools and systems, and flexible in the face of changes. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include helping merchants resolve their issues with Amazon Pay, monitor their success rates, support their go-live, review SOPs on a regular basis and take necessary actions. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to work directly with external merchants, develop SOPs, and work with multiple internal stakeholders in an ever-changing business climate.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Understand Amazon Pay services products and services and be the point of contact for merchant tech support teams to help resolve their post integration queries by working with internal stakeholders.
· Support the go-live process of Amazon Pay with merchants and validate the integration flow implemented.
· Own the success rate monitoring process and analysis when reported by merchants.
· Help define merchant SOPs for post onboarding processes and improve existing processes.
· Support merchant integration validation on regular intervals through testing.
· Support the launches of new programs, categories and features
· 1+ year of development or technical support experience
· Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
· Experience scripting in modern program languages
· A graduate in Quantitative fields such as science and engineering. (0-2 experience)
· Manual QA experience\Ability.
· Ability to writing new test cases for the feature, execute and maintain.
· Break the code attitude
· Good understanding in one scripting language
· Keen to learn new technologies
· High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
· Bachelor’s degree.
· 2+ year of technical support experience or development.
· Experience in troubleshooting and debugging technical systems.
· Experience in basic coding using any of the modern programming languages like Java, Python etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to facilitate efficient and effective interaction with peers and customers
· Effective organisational skills to maintain a consistently high standard of operations in a distributed and ambiguous environment.
· Excellent follow-through and attention to details
Apply for the Job