Central Flow Lead
The Central Flow Lead is responsible for managing volume and workflow of multiple Fulfillment Centers (FCs) from a remote centralized location.
This positions requires the candidate hired to work a mandatory night shift schedule and, if necessary, odd or long hours.
· Manage the workflow of order across multiple processes.
· Manage customer experience while minimizing fulfillment cost across multiple FCs.
· Be responsible for communication of workflow status with Operations Managers and Area Managers and escalation of any Customer Experience risk, SLA failure risk, or deviation from Standard Work.
· Act as an advisor to the FC operations and senior operations team based on their holistic view of work flow throughout the FC.
· Facilitate communication between multiple areas of the operation.
· Provide operational insights to the Amazon Fulfillment Technology (AFT) team and work with them to develop advanced and intuitive automated flow control for FC operations.
· Manage flow settings for multiple process paths in outbound operations for multiple Fulfilment Centers based on shift plan.
· Understand the boundary of responsibilities between Operations on the floor and Central Flow as dictated by Standard Work developed by Central Flow Management.
· Execute outbound flow operations and communicate the Customer Experience risks and performance opportunities to FC operations in a standardized manner.
· Execute and develop shift plans based on FC operational requirements and adjust as variables change.
· A graduate with 1-3 yrs of experience
· 1+ year working in data analysis and formula creation in Microsoft Excel
· 1+ year working with Microsoft Outlook management
· Key performance indicator (KPI) reporting experience in operations
· Demonstrated experience using data to drive root cause elimination and process improvement
· Graduate in Engineering, Operations, Logistics or related field
· Currently employed at an Amazon FC as a Process Assistant
· Expertise in SQL and VBA, Excel Macro creation and modification
· Ability to handle multiple projects, deadlines, and stressful situations with minimal management oversight
· Ability to work well in a team environment remotely and as an advisor
· Desire to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment
· Ability to understand details of outbound shift plans for multiple Fulfillment Centers
· Ability to grasp complex system settings for single/multi shipment orders
· Ability to effectively identify and communicate detailed technical issues
Apply for the Job