Transaction Risk Investigator
Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Bangalore. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and
Elimination of online ecommerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments
space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
· Basic Qualifications
• Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
Problem Solving Skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
• Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
• Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
Apply for the Job