Job Id: 20201013002
Job Role: VAT Operations Manager
Experience: 4+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Hyderabad Job Vacancies for VAT Operations Manager in October 2020:
The Operations Specialist (VAT Operations Manager), will be high a performing people manager (who needs to be hands-on too!), responsible for end to end operations management of VAT Services in various Amazon EU marketplaces.
The job involves organizing, planning, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments. In addition to owning the production & quality KRAs for this team, he/she will be the first point of contact to the filing teams of Amazon and must therefore be comfortable and confident in liaising with remote teams.
He/She will also be responsible for queue management, adhere to service level goals and route all tasks through in-house technology. He/She will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. The ideal candidate will have good operational experience as well as exposure to a complex queue management set-up.In addition he/she will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security and integrity of Amazon’s systems and data.
Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
· Responsibility for meeting operational and business goals
· Driving appropriate data oriented analysis, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals.
· Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, escalations, etc.
– Setting up goals for new and existing programs
– People management of 8-15 members team including their career progress.
1. Overall 6-9 years of experience in hardcore operations (working with ops KPIs such as TAT, SLA, CSAT etc.)
2. Around 4-5 years of people management skill (managing team of ops ticket solution specialists)
3. Profiles with Tier 1 MBA college will get preference
4. Knowledge of SQL, Excel, VB Macro etc.
1. European VAT knowledge will make your application much stronger for shortlisting