Job Id: 20201010003
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Hyderabad Job Vacancies for Software Engineer in October 2020:
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Experience developing on a Linux platform
· Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Strong debugging, monitoring, diagnosing skills for IT systems
· Keen eye for performance, security and scalability aspects
· Coaching and guiding cross-functional engineers
· Strong exposure to automated testing and test coverage aspects
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science
· Experience with languages/technologies such as Ruby on Rails UI, R , ReactJS, Jasmine and Python
· Exposure to Oracle, RedShift, Aurora, ANSI SQL and Dynamo is desirable.
· Excellent communication skills, able to actively participate in team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
· Ability and drive to continually improve your knowledge, skillset and understanding of Amazon’s business, systems, development environment
· Passion towards problem-solving and strong decision-making ability
· Ability to think critically and arrive at elegant solutions to challenging problems
· Proven track-record delivering high-quality, on-time, elegant solutions
· Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and think abstractly
· Familiar with AWS, Scalability of apps to serve 1+ million users
· Ability to discuss architecture for supporting mobile platforms
· Exposure to mobile application development would be valuable.