Our team is looking for a seasoned front end engineer to design and build customer experiences that span multiple customer use cases in Amazon Pay space. The ideal candidate is passionate about building user experiences and has a track record of building user interfaces which are beautiful in form, function, and simplicity. The ability to work within a creative and positive team environment are key to the role.
Work closely with senior engineers to architect and develop the best technical design. Development in multiple layers of the stack including the design system, UX components adhering to the design, reusable widgets that build on these components, page rendering toolkits and web server hosting solutions. Operational rigor for a rapidly growing tech stack. Assist in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
· 2+ years of professional front-end development.
· Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, NodeJS, React, WebPack, HTTP mechanics/performance
· Deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React.
· Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
Apply for the Job