Job Id: 20200921005
Job Role: BI Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Hyderabad Hiring for BI Engineer in September 2020:
The Amazon Finance Automation Technology team is seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer (BIE) passionate about developing BI frameworks, tools and reporting dashboards to analyze data, and dive deep on performance/optimization. The successful candidate will build analyses on very large data sets in one of the world’s largest and most complex data warehouse environments. Our data lake is built on AWS cloud technologies like EC2, S3, EMR and the current reporting architecture leverages AWS QuickSight and internal reporting systems.
The role requires strong understanding of large datasets, solid interpersonal and communication skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and rapid prototyping. As a BI Engineer in Finance Automation team:
· You will partner effectively with data engineers on scalability, data quality management, data delivery management and performance optimization.
· You will work closely with the business and technical teams in analysis on many non-standard and unique business problems and use creative-problem solving to deliver actionable output.
· You will have a direct interaction with businesses, finance, and other teams to translate their business requirements into technical specifications.
· 3+ years of experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/BI space
· Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
· Experience with SQL
· Design, build, and maintain automated reporting, dashboards, and analyses to enable our team to self-service data needs, allowing you to focus on answering hard and ambiguous problems.
· Write high-quality SQL queries to retrieve and analyze data from database tables.
· Manage and execute projects from start to finish including data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations.
· Maintain ETL processes related to Data Model
· Experience in conducting advanced data analysis to support business decision making.
· Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting.
· Experience in working with large-scale, complex datasets in large data warehouse environments.
· Track record of drawing insights from data and to effect tangible, real-world changes.
· Demonstrated ability to autonomously deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or unstructured data.
· Experienced working in a fast-paced high-tech environment, comfortable navigating conflicting priorities and ambiguous problems.
Apply for Amazon Jobs in Hyderabad Hiring for BI Engineer in September 2020:
Search in Google with below keyword
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers