We at ASIN localization department enables the localization of ASINs from one marketplace to another or into the secondary language of the same source marketplace.
Role and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for creating and automating Manual processes for both internal and external stakeholders related to ASIN Localization team.
· You are required to work closely with internal Leadership team to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the internal Operations teams.
· Own the end to end delivery of automation projects/applications.
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
This position is based in Hyderabad, India
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where timely delivery is super critical. The candidate will need to balance technical and business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
Work is typically focused on VBA/VB.net, SQL, Advanced Excel & MIS creation. Need to work on features and develop tools based of these technologies. Solves straightforward technical problems which may need refinements.
To be successful in this role you should have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking control and responsibility for achieving the objectives of the role. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
· Bachelor’s Degree is required
· Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment.
· Experience with creating automations, dashboards, workflows, managing metrics and improving performance with clients
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills (including proficiency with tools such as Excel and SQL) and an ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
· Should be comfortable working with VBA(Excel Macros)/VB.Net (for Desktop Applications), SQL.
· Exposure to API concepts and integrating it with VBA/VB.Net applications
· 2+ years of work experience & strong exposure to creating VBA/VB.Net based applications, automation tools (Like selenium)
· Engineering graduate, with a B.E./B.Tech Degree
· Created and Deployed minimum of 3-4 projects (end to end) using VBA/VB.Net as front-end, SQL as backend database
· Exposure to AWS, QuickSight and Python will be an added advantage.
· An ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
Apply for the Job