Job Id: 20200719011
Job Role: Risk Management Coordinator
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Chennai Vacancies 2020 Hiring For Risk Management Coordinator in July 2020:
The Amazon Kindle team is seeking a Risk Management Coordinator for our Kindle Books Self-Publishing Operation. This is an exciting opportunity to work on highly visible projects and be part of history in the making!
The Risk Management Coordinator will:
· Evaluate content appropriateness compliance for books submitted through Amazon.com’s Kindle Direct Publishing.
· Effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity and fulfill team standards for time spent in order to consistently achieve service levels.
· Identify opportunities to eliminate process redundancy.
· Leverage technology and innovation to bring continuous improvement to the operational processes.
· Work effectively in a cross-functional environment.
· Candidates will be responsible for ensuring program compliance by conducting research to minimize risk to the Kindle Store.
– Must be fluent in English in written and verbal communication
– A passion for reading.
– Maturity and ability to review explicit adult content from a clinical perspective. This includes nudity, strong language, etc.
– Ready to work in 24/7 support model
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment.
– Exceptional level of organizational skills.
– Possess accountability for executing the self-publishing review to achieve operational goals.
– Willingness to challenge status quo.
– Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Experience in identifying opportunities to simplify and/or automate complex processes.
– Educational qualification of Bachelor’s Degree or Higher. (Should have completed graduation and have documentary evidence of the same like Provisional Certificate and/or Degree Certificate)
– 2+ years of work experience
– Previous publishing experience.
– Experience working on process improvement processes like Six Sigma, Kaizen etc. is a plus
– Strong data analysis tools, using MS excel and similar software
– Strong technical and analytical aptitude, including some knowledge of statistics.
– Experience in digital media and knowledge of the publishing industry is a plus.
Apply for Amazon Jobs in Chennai Vacancies 2020 Hiring For Risk Management Coordinator in July 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Jobs in Chennai
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon Walkins in Chennai