Job Id: 20201018025
Job Role: Quality Assurance Engineer I
Experience: 1+ years
Qualification: BE in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience of minimum 1 year.
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Chennai Job Vacancies for Quality Assurance Engineer in October 2020:
Quality Assurance Engineers at Amazon test cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QAEs are not pure black box testers, they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with Scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools. QAEs at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks from start to completion with minimal help. QAEs would be responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy/planning, coming up with the test cases, driving the test case sign-off processes with the stakeholders, contributing to code level Unit tests, test execution and reporting.
· 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in manual testing
· Experience in automation testing
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Willingness to own all stages of development process: requirements, design, implementation, testing.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including Agile development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Track record of designing and building complex software systems
· BE in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience of minimum 1 year.
· Expertise in test methodologies and test processes.
· Ability to understand technical specifications and generate test cases from them
· Good in communicating with developers and technical leaders, even if they are remote.
· Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
· Should be able to generate test reports.
· Experience in designing automation frameworks.