A device associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test cases and report discrepancies. He/she is also responsible for accurate and on time delivery of results.
A day in the life
· Execute test plans & test cases, creating test data, and reporting results in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
· Should have understanding of the functionality of the project/product. Should have the ability to stay connected with changing requirements and documentation.
· Should be able to actively look for gaps in test cases and look beyond test cases for issues/bugs.
· Should execute processes to thoroughly test product changes.
· Should be agile and be responsive to changing priorities in projects and be quick at changing course of testing.
· Should have the ability to backtrack and do a root cause analysis of bugs/issues.
About the hiring group
DA team will coordinate with stakeholders to test the product quality. A device associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test cases and report discrepancies. He/she is also responsible for accurate and on time delivery of results.
• Ensure to execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the mobile platform
• Perform daily quality checks as per established guidelines and report deviations accurately
• Understand and ramp up on testing procedures, guidelines and policies for new devices and apply the same in day-to-day work.
• Use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis
• Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports
• B.E, B.Tech., MSC IT and MCA
• Good Communication
• Testing Knowledge
• Good Analytical Skill
Apply for the Job