Job Id: 20210214015
Job Role: Support Engineer III
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: B.E. in Computer Science or a related field
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Chennai for Support Engineer in February 2021:
The AMC Support Engineering team provides production support for tier 1-3 services. This job requires you to hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks that will define your success.
Some of the key job functions
· Provide support of incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple products, features and services
· Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Java, Perl, or shell scripts, and AWS technologies
· Software deployment support in staging and production environments
· Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
· System and Support status reporting
· Ownership of one or more Digital products or components
· Customer notification and workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements
· Work with support team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and creating a team specific knowledge base and skill set
· B.E. in Computer Science or a related field
· 2+ years overall development/technical support experience.
· Sound knowledge of programming, Operating System and Data structures concepts preferred
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve productivity and develop defect reduction strategies using automation or creative processes
· Ability to understand technical specifications, distributed systems architecture and ability to deep dive on service/application logs
· Proven track record in working on enterprise level large scale n-tier applications
· Development Experience in Java. Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems.
· Demonstrated experience in Perl, Python or shell scripts, a sound understanding of web technologies.
· Good knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
· Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence.