Job Id: 20201010006
Job Role: Account Manager, Digital Native Business
Experience: 12+ Years
Qualification: BE/BTech or Equivalent degree required. Masters or MBA a plus.
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Chennai for Digital Native Business-Account Manager in October 2020:
As a Business Development representative for AISPL , your responsibilities will include building and driving the strategy to increase adoption, and market penetration in accounts to build long-term business and marketing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess a business development/sales background that enables them to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organisation, including C-levels of the business and IT. He/She will also demonstrate a strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Accelerate customer adoption by identifying specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a value proposition for using Amazon web services.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key companies at the C-levels of Business & IT
· Work closely with the Channels team to ensure that AISPL is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
· Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions, Big Data & Internet architectures
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· The right person will possess 12+ years of relevant experience in IT sales.
· Direct field & management experience in working with fast growing companies (startups, ISVs, unicorns).
· Would have consistently exceeded key performance metrics.
· Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
· Strong technical competencies in the areas of cloud computing, data center technologies, web services and enterprise software.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Strong connects and the ability to influence at a senior level.
BE/BTech or Equivalent degree required. Masters or MBA a plus.
Direct field experience in working with top enterprise/high growth startup and digital native companies across your assigned territory.