Digital Content Associate – German
· The primary responsibility of the role is to perform quality checks on English & German language digital content while listening to and to identify errors as well as validating errors reported by various systems and customers.
· Individual should have passion for listening to music.
· Associate needs to continuously adapt to and learn the new features of various tools and systems and improve on his/her acumen to identify and report the errors. He/she has to follow SOP to catch errors in the content.
· The associate will need to be aware of operation metrics like productivity (number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect percentage) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his/her compliance to these metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team goals, personal goals and ability to ideate and drive process improvements for closure.
· Associate should be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the editing/QA process.
· The associate will need to often contact publishers and vendor managers to report errors identified and provide status update as and when required.
· The employee will be an individual contributor for this role.
· In addition the associate must be able to pay close attention to minute details, have good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
· Associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to improve the process.
· Will be required to work with headsets in the majority of the worktime.
Must be a graduate in any stream
Language level requirements – B2 level DE.
Minimum excel knowledge is preferred
Individual having passion for listening to music is preferred.
Strong Written and Verbal Communication in English & German,
The associate will require using of software and /or tools for fix up and data capture on a daily basis. The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the SOP. The individual will also need to be able to raise a flag depending on the situation
· Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
· Basic Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skills
· Perform variety of tasks related to content for audio catalog quality
– Strong Written and Verbal Communication in English & German
· Language level requirements – B2 level DE.
· Qualifications necessary for the job
– Communication Skills
– Passion for listening to music
– MS Office