Cloud Software Development Engineer
We are looking for a passionate Cloud Software Development Engineer to help develop critical cloud services and web portals for Amazon Devices Org that drives the device health improvements release over release. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You will take the lead in designing, prototyping, and building solutions to hard problems in the Amazon ecosystem. You will assist more junior engineers with designs and code structure to improve the functionality, quality, and maintainability of the team’s work. You will work closely with engineers, product and project managers, and other service teams to drive development from the concept stage to launch.
We are looking for hard-working and talented Software Development Engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, highly optimized applications. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design and architecture of cutting-edge products used every day by people you know. In this role, you will:
· Design, implement and maintain a high-volume, highly available, microservices in AWS.
· Exposure and experience in Native AWS, Java, Node JS, React JS and Python are added plus
· Work with cross functional team in leading, building and guiding the Web Portal development and integration efforts.
· Be a champion for engineering excellence, applying best practices to all stages of the software development process.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
5+ years of experience in Java (Preferably), C++. Node JS, React JS and Python experience would be a plus
2+ years of experience in OOP Design principles, distributed micro services architecture would be a plus
Minimum 2+ years of experience in AWS cloud platform stack including EC2, Lambda and Dynamo DB
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Web Programming, or related field;
· Advanced knowledge in performance, scalability, security and enterprise system architecture
· Experience building solutions using AWS infrastructure like EC2 and/or Lambda
· Experience in System software and Microservices design
· Strong knowledge in React, Node or in Angular frameworks
· Ability to communicate complex technical concepts and solutions to all levels of the organisation
· Excellent communication and consensus building
Apply for the Job