Quality Assurance Engineer-1
QA Engineers test code manually and by creating automation tools. Our QA Engineers use black box, gray box, and white box testing techniques; they are able to understand software internals and troubleshoot problems. Our QA Engineers work with Software Developer Engineers, Ad Designers, Ad Operations, and Product Managers to understand our ad systems and ad creation processes. The QA Engineers develop test plans that approximate real-world environments and tools that assist in ad validation. QA Engineers are also responsible for driving the Ad development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
The successful Quality Assurance Engineer will be obsessed with customer experience, quality improvement, and challenge the status quo. In this role, you will:s
· Build automated test cases for desktop and mobile devices.
· Design, develop, and execute quality assurance test cases and support tests for large-scale products, including white and black box tests.
· Use functional specifications to plan, create, or sign-off on test plans, test cases, and automated test cases.
· Provide regular, detailed status report on project progress, including test cases executed, bugs discovered, and bugs fixed.
· 3+ years of professional experience in creating and executing test cases across different platforms (mobile, tablet and desktop).
· Demonstrated working knowledge with various QA methodologies and tools.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in delivering a world-class customer experience (ideally in the digital advertising industry).
· Experience in using Selenium, PowerShell, ADB, and SQL
· Strong project management skills, preferably with software testing or operations.
· Strong focus on customer experience, curiosity about how things fit together and a passion for driving improvements to raise the overall quality level of our software and operations environments.
· Creativity and initiative to improve the customer experience and advertising operations processes.
· Excel in communicating with technical and business leaders in advertising sales, campaign management, design, operations, developers, and technical leaders, even if they are remote.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment where every change affects the experience of millions of customers.
Apply for the Job