Job Id: 20201025006
Job Role: Senior Manager
Experience: 12+ years of multi-national corporate or operational accounting, finance partnering and / (or) FP&A experience.
Qualification: A C.A. or MBA from reputed B-school qualification is must.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Bangalore Job Vacancies for Senior Manager in October 2020:
The Senior Manager will be Manager of Managers (People Managers reporting to the self), responsible for managing a team of ~30 members. Work involves the ability to manage a queue of priorities and supervision of team members. The Senior Manager is responsible for making independent decisions based upon knowledge of organization operations, policies and procedures and supports Director to ensure processes are operating effectively and efficiently, implementing best practices and improvements in a standardized way across all accounting related functions.
· Coordinate, including being able to perform, activities across the various accounting functions: AP, AR, cash and treasury management, IC and General Accounting.
· Review and supervise monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts including bank reconciliations.
· Identify synergies between Cash, IC, AP and AR processes and implement best practice.
· Monitoring daily reconciliation of cash accounts through automations with Machine Learning and MACE.
· Lead “closing” of financial records on a monthly basis and in a timely manner.
· Support Director in annual organizational budgeting (OP1 and OP2) processes.
· Establish regular (Fortnightly/Monthly/Quarterly) connects Central Accounting, FinOps, FinTech and FOAA Leadership.
· Lead monthly governance calls with Finance Operations VP to highlight any significant month close issues.
· Advise on new or changed accounting principles and practices that impact Accounting.
· Ensures proper cash handling procedures (coordinate with other FOAA service centers on cash reconciliation for Physical stores).
· Act as a primary point of contact with Central Accounting and lead submission of PBC and related schedules.
· Monitor and review general ledger account reconciliations to ensure accounts are reconciled in an accurate and timely manner.
· Act as a subject matter expert. Develop and maintain templates and schedules that will be used by the Senior Management Team for review and analysis.
· Actively participate in reviewing improvements to the Accounting software (Soroco, MACE) modules and processes.
· Assist Team members in resolving issues or difficulties in the performance of their work and knowing when issues should be escalated.
· Periodically review and edit documented work procedures and responsibility grids to ensure they accurately reflect work being done. Suggest updates to department policies to reflect actual practices (Health Tracker, Account Reconciliation, Self-Assessment policies).
· Assist with the selection and hiring process of accountants and managers for the Accounting team.
Maintain deep knowledge of team functions and ensure all team members are adequately trained to effectively and efficiently perform their assigned tasks.
- Strong communications skills and able to work effectively with teams in India and Seattle.
- 12+ years of multi-national corporate or operational accounting, finance partnering and / (or) FP&A experience.
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operational accounting challenges
- Aptitude for leading teams; influencing and galvanizing others to follow you toward a solution
- A C.A. or MBA from reputed B-school qualification is must.
- Exposure to reporting tool such as Essbase, HFM, Cognos etc. is required
Strong accounting skills.
Exceptional leadership and team development skills.
Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills.
Ability to readily adapt to and lead through changing environment.
– CA / ICWA/ MBA from reputed B-School
– Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills.
– Ability to readily adapt to and lead through changing environment
– Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.