Job Id: 20201005001
Job Role: Enterprise Account Manager
Experience: 10+ Years
Qualification: BA/BS degree required. Preferably Engineer / MBA A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Bangalore Job Vacancies for Enterprise Account Manager in October 2020:
As an Enterprise Business Development representative for AISPL , your responsibilities will include building and driving the strategy to increase adoption, and market penetration in large telecom, media and entertainment accounts into build long-term business and marketing opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess a business development/sales background that enables them to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organisation, including C-levels of the business and IT. He/She will also demonstrate a strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing.
He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectives
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Accelerate customer adoption by identifying specific customer segment & approach with a value proposition for using Amazon web services.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key companies at the C-levels of Business & IT Work closely with the Channels team to ensure that AISPL is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
· Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team. Ensure customer satisfaction.
· The right person will possess 10+ years of experience in IT sales Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts.
· Would have consistently exceeded key performance metrics. Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
· Strong technical competencies in the areas of cloud computing, SOA, web services and enterprise software.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Strong connects and the ability to influence at a senior level.