Training Program Manager
Amazon is an E-commerce and Cloud Computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. Since 1995, Amazon has focused on being “the world’s most customer centered company.” Our customers are worldwide, and include not just consumers, but also our sellers and vendors (selling partners).
The Product Assurance, Risk & Security (PARS) organization exists to keep our customers and partners safe, protect associates, and ensure legal and regulatory compliance. Compliance Operations (C-Ops) is the operational arm of the organization. The team partners with worldwide program teams to classify products and ensure Amazon’s product listings follow regulatory and legal compliance guidelines. C-Ops supports regulatory compliance requirements for Amazon’s worldwide programs such as Restricted Products, Dangerous Goods, Global Trade Services, Product Assurance, Food Safety and Product Safety.
C-Ops Training team is looking for a Learning Program Manager to drive learning solutions, design and implement framework to drive business goals. Design and implement Cross skill competency Matrix to support the business team to effectively utilize the resources across various functions and improve operational efficiency. This role will drive improvements at global level and will work with node Ops leaders for the implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Own end to end implementation of the Cross Skill Training framework, including creation of the Intake mechanism and communication of the training needs across all teams.
· Demonstrate detail orientation with ability to analyze, solve problem, organize, and manage multiple training priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Consult with business leaders and key stakeholders to provide effective learning solutions inclusive of need analysis, design, development, implementation, reporting, and evaluation.
· Create mechanisms to track and report the internal metric on cross skill Training effectiveness which includes but does not limit to Class room surveys, assessment results, smooth transition to the Production and on the floor performance.
· Liaison with Capacity planning and workforce team to drive the skill competency framework and plan the cross skill and agile training methodology.
· Continuously look for opportunities to streamline, automate and improve the current programs and processes.
The ideal candidate will possess a balanced mix of quantitative, consultative, and facilitation/leadership skills, documented track record in driving change, innovation in training, and leading in fast-paced, ambiguous environments. Experience in handling global clientele. Manage multiple global project teams, project plans, and change management processes.
• Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of recent relevant training management experience, experience in Adult Learning concepts and techniques.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently.
• Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced work environment and manage time appropriately.
• Fluency in all Microsoft Office applications, with excellent PowerPoint skills.
• Problem solving skills evidenced by demonstrated results in past positions.
• Proven analytical/technical aptitude. Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple/detail-oriented tasks.
• Change agent with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work with cross functional teams within site and across network.
• Familiarity with the Amazon brand and shopping experience
Apply for the Job