Job Id: 20200916007
Job Role: IT Deployment Program Manager
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Bangalore Hiring for IT Deployment Program Manager in September 2020:
As an IT Deployment Project Manager, you will lead a variety of projects with significant scope and impact supporting several different areas of the business. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners to deliver value to the customer, meeting the scope, budget and timeline of the effort. Projects will be in disparate geographic locations, and require strong communication skills to coordinate onsite and remote work with teams across your region. You will focus on delivering the design, procurement, deployment, and lifecycle of IT infrastructure and equipment. As a single point of contact for the project team, you will be responsible for end-to-end project management.
· Develop and manage IT projects from beginning to end, including project scope, timeline, hardware procurement, resource allocation, and project execution coordinating remote work closely with field teams.
· Provide project management and direction to ensure the project team has a clear understanding of timelines, risks, escalation path and roles/responsibilities they will undertake within the project team.
· Act as an escalation point for the project team and project stakeholders to manage risks, develop mitigation plans and path to green throughout the project.
· Own updates and knowledge documentation regarding hardware and equipment standards to ensure appropriate hardware standards are met and the correct equipment procured.
· Proactively manage change control and communicate impact in project scope, identify issues, and devising contingency plans.
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths and with maintaining accurate project plans with real-time milestone, task and project health data for all your projects in the PPM tool.
· Provide frequent on-site monitoring and enforcement of installation schedules and vendor quality, inspect prospective and completed facilities in accordance with corporate standards and procedures, and ensure proper follow-up.
· Facilitate formal turn-over with onsite team, support partners and monitor deliverables until agreed upon launch/project milestone is achieved.
· Update or develop documentation on processes that are critical to successfully implementing your projects.
· Identify opportunities to streamline deployments, share best practices with your peers and leaders and implement continuous improvement actions on a regular basis.
***This position is based out of Bangalore and may demand for travel to different parts of India for successful execution of projects.
· 15 Years of total experience with at least 5 – 10 years of project management experience successfully delivering projects on-time, within budget, and in scope.
· 5+ years of experience managing large global IT projects from initiation to closure.
· Understanding of core IT infrastructure components and service concepts.
· Experience managing technical teams
· Experience managing managers in a large technical organization
· Demonstrated ability to develop and attract top talent
· Highly proficient written and verbal English skills
· Ability to travel up to 50% monthly and work long as required
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university
· Experience with India employment laws and regulations
· Experience to manage teams working in fulfillment center or warehouse.
· Motivates others by creating a climate in which people want to do their best
· Knows personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and limits
· Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted
· Availability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
· Proficiency with Project Management Tools
· Experience in managing large, complex IT Infrastructure projects, setting up new facilities
· Exemplary communication skills, managing conflict, escalations, negotiating compromise and influencing others and problem solving.
· Intermediate-level knowledge in one or more of the following: LAN, WAN, Wireless, Telecommunications, Systems Administration, Low voltage data cabling, or data facilities technologies.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
· Demonstrated experience communicating effectively across organizational structures and multiple management levels.
· Experience working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
· Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels and serve as a role model for teamwork.
· Site launch experience of IT infrastructure (WLAN, LAN, end user equipment) in retail, distribution, logistics or similar.
· Experience with procurement of IT equipment.
Apply for Amazon Jobs in Bangalore Hiring for IT Deployment Program Manager in September 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers