Job Id: 20200819009
Job Role: Financial Analyst II
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualification: CA, CPA or CWA
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Bangalore Hiring For Financial Analyst in August 2020:
We are Amazon’s Finops Accounting and Reporting team managing the month end close and reconciliations globally.The candidate will be The candidate would be responsible for monitoring the overall process globally.
Candidate would be responsible to:
– Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and financial forecasts
– Support in monthly/quarterly financial closing activity in close co-ordination with business and accounting teams
– Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
– Assist in Measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business team in a timely manner
– Measuring and monitoring of metrics for new business initiatives
– Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner. Facilitate the business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
– Perform headcount planning and forecasting
– Execute and drive KPI metrics for business and operation performance
– Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them
– Ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended.
· Participate in recruiting efforts. Continually raises the bar.
He would be responsible to drive process improvement and efficiencies within the team.
The candidate shall be responsible for the regular feedback and development of the team members.
CA, CPA or CWA, with 5+ or more years of post-qualification experience in Month end closing of Books of accounts and Reporting & analytics activities
Proven expertise managing, evaluating, analyzing data quickly and creating meaningful business reporting – Strong financial acumen – Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills – Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines -Ability to drive process Improvements and Efficiencies. – Exceptional interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills. – Retail industry experience (Preferred) – Experience using Oracle Financial Applications (Preferred)
Apply for Amazon Jobs in Bangalore Hiring For Financial Analyst in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers