Job Id: 20200926015
Job Role: Data Analyst
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Bangalore Hiring for Data Analyst in September 2020:
To be successful in this role you should have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking control and responsibility for achieving the objectives of the role. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an analyst, the candidate will work closely with program and product managers to analyze data, identify areas to improve, define metrics to measure and monitor programs and build end-to-end reporting solutions which help leaders keep a close eye on business areas. The candidate will also work closely with internal business teams to extract or mine information from our existing systems to create new analysis, and expose data from our group to wider teams in intuitive ways. As an analyst embedded in the business team the candidate will have the opportunity to participate and shape program development by employing their technical skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline
· Strong SQL and Python knowledge and Hands-on experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications
· Strong Analytical skills – has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem.
· Communication skills – ability to communicate efficiently (written and spoken) in English. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
· Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
· Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project and program requirements.
· Experience with Python Scripting
· 2+ years’ experience with E-Commerce, Retail and Business Analytics would be an advantage.