Job Id: 20200928015
Job Role: Business Development Representative – Startups
Experience: 4-6 Years
Qualification: Graduate / MBA
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Bangalore Hiring for Business Development Representative in September 2020:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Representative to join our fast growing team to cover the Startup market. You will be responsible for tele lead generation, closure and remote customer engagement . You will be required to be quite hands-on, tele-prospecting end-user accounts, as well as ensuring that all in-bound and out-bound leads (ie whether contacted by our internal lead generation team or customers reached out to us directly) are being handled in a timely manner, both as they are generated and after they have been assigned to a field representative. You will also track all leads within the CRM database tool, enter call notes, and assign them out to the appropriate resource.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Exceeds various business objectives
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Influence (or impact or promote) customer adoption.
· Maintain a an accurate forecast and various business reports
· Work with partners to extend reach & influence (or impact or promote) adoption.
· Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
· Ensure all data is captured, tracked and qualified leads are entered into the CRM leads management system
· Deliver information on programs, promotions and products via phone, email, fax, etc.
· Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement on a weekly basis
· Influence (or impact or promote) market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
· Develop case studies.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Expect moderate travel.
· 4-6 years of technology related sales; marketing or business development experience.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science/MIS or equivalent work experience required.
· Experience in working with customers (field/inside) across your assigned territory.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
· Extensive customer & contact network.
· Masters or MBA a plus
· Any exposure to Startups is a plus
· Sales experience with Virtualization/infrastructure/SaaS solutions a bonus
Apply for Amazon Jobs in Bangalore Hiring for Business Development Representative in September 2020: