Job Id: 20210307009
Job Role: SPS Training Specialist (Level 4)
Experience: 3-5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Bangalore for SPS Training Specialist in March 2021:
A SPS Training Specialist is part of the wider org called Associate Learning and Performance. This role is explained in detailed in the areas, Training Delivery, Problem Resolution and Continuous Improvement and Cross Functional Partnerships and Collaboration:
· Contributes to and may manage delivery of less complex training programs/projects, or discrete components of larger more complex programs/projects, from initiation through delivery.
· Leads training planning and delivery, including effective classroom management and time management. Responsible for general administration associated with running training programs.
· Drive and manage Associate Performance to defined metriecs and goals
· Provide coaching and on the floor performance management. Including, but not limited to Associates acting in Trainer and Mentor capacity
· Assists in reviewing training materials and curriculum and providing feedback.
· Aids in the ongoing maintenance and delivery of training programs, products and systems.
· Maintains expertise in role by staying current on tools, process, procedures, and training techniques. Continously gain exposure to new training methodologies, proceses, software, or training techniques
· Execute Associate training mechanisms at the defined standard.
Problem Resolution and Continuous Improvement:
· Identifies problems and suggests solutions.
· Solves problems with guidance from more senior team members.
· Identifies opportunities for improvement and owns projects to drive problem resolution.
· Works on projects that improve tools or processes by testing and/or offering suggestions.
· Documents necessary steps and incremental outcomes.
· Conducts analysis on data points to identify trends.Takes action with trend information by effectively analyzing data on a problem-to-solution level.
Cross Functional Partnerships and Collaboration
· Contribute to cross-functional teams to drive common objectives.
· Communicate effectively in both verbal and written form to influence supervisors and functional peer groups.
· Communicate analysis and work with business stakeholders to understand its value.
· Partners with other teams on training or curriculum enhancements.
· Skilled in planning, implementing and assessing training.
· Excellent communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to novices and collaborating with subject matter experts and managers.
· Excellent one-to-many and one-to-one communication skills in both classroom and tutorial settings.
· Demonstrated experience delivering soft skills, customer service, technology skills and/or systems training.
· Excellent classroom management and blended learning facilitation skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning and training practices especially in technical support contexts.
· Ability to use multiple learning methods and link appropriate methods with subject matter.
· Skilled in use of training technology for delivery and use of technology for development of training materials and general work deliverables.
· Demonstrated experience working with remote teams.
· Bachelor’s degree or significant college course work, in communication, education or related field.
· Prior experience in a training role, including technical training, or a mix of training, performance management and coaching/mentoring experience and experience in a technical contact center role.
· At least 3-5 years’ experience in a training role, including technical training, or a mix of training and coaching/mentoring experience and experience in a technical contact center role.
· Bachelor degree in Learning and development or Adult Learning
· CPLP or other learning/training certification.