Job Id: 20210219001
Job Role: Business Intelligence Engineer
Experience: 4+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs in Bangalore for Business Intelligence Engineer in February 2021:
The ideal candidate relishes working with large volumes of data, enjoys the challenge of highly complex business contexts, and, above all else, is passionate about data and analytics. The candidate is an expert with business intelligence tools and passionately partners with the business to identify strategic opportunities where data-backed insights drive value creation. An effective communicator, the candidate crisply translates analysis result into executive-facing business terms. The candidate works aptly with internal and external teams to push the projects across the finishing line. The candidate is a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail), and enjoys working in a fast-paced and global team.
· Interfacing with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete BI solutions to drive insights and inform product, operations, and marketing decisions.
· Interfacing with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL (Redshift, Oracle) and ability to use a programming and/or scripting language to process data for modeling
· Evolve organization wide Self-Service platforms
· Building metrics to analyze key inputs to forecasting systems
· Leading complex analytical deep dives (Segmentation, A/B testing)
· Recognizing and adopting best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor’s degree based on 4+ years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· Computer Science fundamentals in DW, DB design, Reporting technology
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Master’s degree in computer science engineering, economics, statistics, mathematics, econometrics, or a similar quantitative field
· Effective spoken and written communication to senior audiences, including strong data presentation and visualization skills
· Experience and ability to effectively gather information from multiple data sources and deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data.
· Knowledge and direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools such as Tableau/QuickSight.
· Experience working with redshift, Cradle or other AWS tools is a plus
· Hands On experience with Python,R is a plus