Job Id: 20201122015
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Experience: Relevant Experience
Qualification: B.E. Or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs Hyderabad for Software Development Engineer in November 2020:
Amazon People Technology is looking for the talented Software Development Engineers (SDE) to join their Time & Attendance team. Amazon continuously pushes the limit to deliver packages and goods to customers as fast as possible. Gaining efficiencies in tracking productivity, time, and attendance is paramount to achieving this goal. You will get a chance to invent new technologies and build custom solutions to help Amazon track time, attendance, and productivity of employees and impact the employee experience.
How hard can it be to pay people for the right number of hours worked? Would you be excited to dive into surprisingly complicated space that is tangible to all Amazonians, with the real-time analytics, surge-traffic handling, fault detection, and data processing by developing new solutions on NAWS/Serverless platforms? Then you are the person, People Technology is looking for.
You have top notch computer science skills, are obsessed with customer delight, and have a demonstrated track record of passion for leveraging cutting-edge technologies to build incredible products. You understand back-end services and know how to conceptualize, design, implement, and fix them. You go through life thinking about how to use technology to solve problems. You live and breathe data analysis, and can succinctly and accurately report your findings. You understand the untapped power of utilizing Internet technologies to support Amazon’s goal to be the most customer-centric company in the world. Most importantly, you have a passion for learning and are driven to be the best at what you do.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Experience developing on a Linux platform
· Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Strong debugging, monitoring, diagnosing skills for IT systems
· Keen eye for performance, security and scalability aspects
· Coaching and guiding cross-functional engineers
· Strong exposure to automated testing and test coverage aspects
· B.E. Or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
· Experience with languages/technologies such as Ruby on Rails UI, R , ReactJS, Jasmine and Python
· Exposure to Oracle, RedShift, Aurora, ANSI SQL and Dynamo is desirable.
· Excellent communication skills, able to actively participate in team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
· Ability and drive to continually improve your knowledge, skillset and understanding of Amazon’s business, systems, development environment
· Passion towards problem-solving and strong decision-making ability
· Ability to think critically and arrive at elegant solutions to challenging problems
· Proven track-record delivering high-quality, on-time, elegant solutions
· Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and think abstractly
· Familiar with AWS, Scalability of apps to serve 1+ million users
· Ability to discuss architecture for supporting mobile platforms
· Exposure to mobile application development would be valuable