Principal Product Manager
SCOT FBA Inventory is a cross-functional team of data and research scientists, engineers, economists, and product managers focused on driving growth and reducing costs for the fast-growing Fulfillment-By-Amazon business by optimizing our third-party supply chain.
Our team tackles problems facing the worldwide FBA business such as:
· Improving FBA growth and efficiency through new systems, policies and incentives
· Balancing the supply and demand of FBA capacity
· Enabling profitable global selling opportunities
· Driving out costs across the FBA supply chain to spin the flywheel.
This is a unique space where we innovate using optimization, econometrics, market/contract design, and machine learning to solve novel problems at scale. Come join us in this journey and help solve these problems from the ground up!
What you’ll do:
This is a highly visible role that requires partnering with FBA teams WW, DEX, Seller Fees, Operations, and Finance teams to impact both Amazon’s top and bottom line.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager who is highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, and team-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills to drive decisions at the senior executive level. A successful candidate should thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, and fast-paced environment with a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results.
· 10+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Familiarity with the design and operation of complex planning systems and processes.
· Independent and entrepreneurial outlook. Proven ability to work with minimal direction.
· Experience in Supply Chain and Inventory Management