Cluster Manager – Security & Loss Prevention
Information & Intelligence
· Liaising and aligning regularly with business and support functions to understand operational plans and to provide adequate risk management to enable those plans.
· Identifying, evaluating, and managing threats and risks within all business activities within his cluster.
· Analyzing incidents, incidents and intelligence to identify trends. Recommend and implement effective actions accordingly.
· Liaising with LEA, industry associations and with relevant entities to obtain information and intelligence and to cooperate to achieve Amazon S&LP goals.
· Conducting, leading, coordinating and/or managing investigations of internal theft, fraud and WPV events within the sites of his cluster while ensuring compliance with relevant Amazon professional and ethical standards as well as with local legislation.
· Sharing, reporting and/or escalating information and intelligence with relevant S&LP functions to ensure visibly and cooperation within the IN S&LP framework.
· Planning, hiring, and developing S&LP team members (managers and specialists) that will be sufficient, suitable and skillful to perform their tasks.
· Developing professional internal and external networks to identify and recruit potential talent to the cluster or the wider S&LP and GSO group.
· Leading and managing high performing team of loss prevention managers and specialists
· Ensuring S&LP managers and specialists are constantly aligned and cooperating with their stakeholders in business and support functions and within the S&LP and GSO group.
· Planning, budgeting, and monitoring the implementation and performance of security guarding services within the cluster.
· Developing force multipliers, by executing training and awareness improvement initiatives for various levels within operations and support functions.
· Creating mechanisms to help on-board all new talents to the organization, and contributes to the growth of others by acting as a mentor, coaching and giving feedback to help develop talent and support career development
· Setting challenging goals across his team to optimize their performance against the department goals and employee development.
· Effectively prioritizing tasks and activities to ensure meeting customers’ needs and S&LP SLA and commitment while balancing workload of the team.
· Acting as an enabler by applying performance standards, identifying resource needs and allocating resources and support to the cluster S&LP team.
· Leading by example and demonstrating the application of Amazon leadership principles in the daily work.
· Acting the S&LP SME for the business and support functions within the cluster.
Means & Equipment
· Supporting launches of new sites and ensures adequate physical security measures are being installed to meet standards and risk management requirements.
· Overseeing the planning, design, installation and ongoing maintenance of physical security measures to meet the operational needs and the risk management requirements.
· Identifying new solutions and technologies to effectively mitigate risks and work with IN S&LP and GSO group to develop new solutions.
· Ensuring full functionality of physical security measures and escalated deficiencies and technical problems, pursuing quick resolution and resumption of effective functionality.
· Ensuring that all relevant functions are capable to effectively operate and use the physical security measures as planned.
Standards & Procedures
· Communicating with business and support functions stakeholder the relevant IN S&LP and GSO group initiatives and programs, and obtains their commitment and buy in as well as feedback for improvement.
· Implementing IN S&LP and GSO group initiatives and programs within the cluster
· Participating in IN S&LP and GSO group initiatives and programs.
· Ensuring compliance of the sites within the region with implementation manuals and policies.
Control & Supervision
· Monitoring, reporting and managing compliance and performance of all relevant activities within the cluster, and ensures meeting objectives, targets and KPI’s.
· Responsible and accountable for the planning, requesting, allocating, spending and monitoring of budgets within his cluster to ensure cost effective S&LP operations.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
· 6-10 years’ experience in security and loss prevention within supply chain including significant experience in a distribution and logistics environment at management level.
· Relevant qualification in loss prevention, security management, administration of justice, related field or equivalent experience is required.
· Decision Making/ Problem Solving – demonstrate ability to proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, consider other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; draw sound inferences; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently; flexible in approach; able to operate with limited guidance from management;
· Communication and Influencing- excellent verbal and written communication in English, demonstrate ability to identify the customer expectation and adjust language/ style to suit the listener; structure the information using correct terminology and grammar; be articulate and well-reasoned; solution-focused; customer-focused; have excellent follow-up skills
· Multisite experience
· Academic Degree
· Wicklander Zulawski (WZ) interview qualification
· CPP, PSP
· TAPA training and knowledge
· Kaizen & Lean knowledge
· Fluency in English and local language
Apply for the Job