Prod Compliance Associate Sr.
The RP-Ops team ensures that Amazon transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements in accordance to the guidelines across global marketplaces. We proactively identify risks involved for Amazon while doing business in various countries and enable smooth flow of products across international borders. A Sr. Compliance Associate is responsible for protecting Amazon customers from products that are illegal, hazardous, unsafe, or otherwise prohibited /regulated by Law and Amazon policies. Duties may also include defining, applying, and defending regulatory policy and contractual requirements. Your job responsibilities as a Sr. Compliance Associate may include:
– Report violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative and corrective procedures
– Classify products based on SOP
– Follow SOP and instructions provided by managers
– Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience
– Respond to stakeholders with guidance and flags any updates to Lead/Manager
– Proficiency in verbal & written communication in English
– Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage.
– Strong attention to details.
– Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets.
– Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts.
– Must be comfortable working with large data sets.
– Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner.
Graduation in any Discipline is required for this position – 1-5 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – Business Process Outsourcing, Operations processes; Database management is an added advantage
Knowledge of consumer product compliance processes and regulations – Experience in regulatory compliance management with government agencies
Apply for the Job