Job Id: 20210307010
Job Role: Project Engineer
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Location: Thane
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Job Vacancy in Thane for Project Engineer in March 2021:
As a Project Engineer, You will have the opportunity to manage build & deploy projects. You will be involved in project planning and project execution, working closely with our customers and stakeholders. You will also be supporting continuous improvement projects and expected to simplify, innovate and improve our process and technology for our customers. With the fast pace growth of our fulfilment network, you will be working on challenging and complex problems to help us scale and grow the service to meet our customer demands.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Lead complex technical project implementations across the region or country.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities
- Work with engineers from multiple teams, leading the teams with influence rather than authority.
- Participate in new project planning
- Provide inputs to project managers on project budgeting, scheduling and resourcing.
· Industry certifications such as Cisco (CCNA, CCNP), Microsoft (MCP, MCSE), Linux related
· Experience in the administration of heterogeneous network environments with Microsoft Windows and Linux based clients and servers
· Experience in IT asset management and purchasing
· Advanced knowledge in handling all common network and Internet protocols
· Experience with Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN / WiFi)
· Proven ability to learn and apply new technology.
· Experience in deployment and ability to work with 3rd party vendors.
· Proven ability deliver on complex tasks or projects.
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
· High degree of ownership in all matters within the IT infrastructure but not limited to.
· Good analytical skills with attention to details
· A solid understanding of networking, server and desktop technology, and proven methods on providing innovative solutions to customers.
· Strong leadership capabilities, having the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners, across multiple disciplines.
· Prior experience in leading engineering or technical teams.
· Strong technical acumen, including the ability to understand the customer or partner IT landscape, identify opportunities and overcome any technical obstacles.
· An ability to think creatively and apply strong analytical and problem solving skills, driving issues to resolution.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Project Management Certification