Job Id: 20201025007
Job Role: Content Acquisition Manager
Experience: 7+ years of experience in a high volume account management, licensing or business development role
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Job Vacancies in Mumbai for Content Acquisition Manager in October 2020:
The role’s responsibilities include:
· Develop Amazon’s content strategy driven by data analysis, customer preferences and market dynamics.
· Identify content opportunities and partnerships with producers, influencers, content creators, studios, TV networks and content owners/aggregators.
· Negotiate license agreements with large and small content providers to secure high demand content for the service.
· Dive deep and analyze data (internal and external) for informed decision making.
· Work customer backwards and work collaboratively with your team and cross-functional teams to plan and execute the department’s vision and strategy
· Create and review the right metrics to drive improvements in acquisitions strategy.
· Work with Finance to manage and optimize content budgets. Provide strategic inputs to finance for long range planning and content budgeting
· Drive continuous improvement in all operational aspects of Amazon’s relationship with its content suppliers
· A proven track record content licensing, content acquisition and/or customer-facing digital media company.
· Strong interest and knowledge about content and trends across movies, TV, series, short and long form content
· 7+ years of experience in a high volume account management, licensing or business development role
· Proven ability in negotiating complex license or business development agreements in high pressure environments
· Excellent relationship management, communication and organizational skills
· Excellent data analysis and quantitative skills
· Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
· Strong working relationships with local and regional content providers
· Background in working and negotiating deals in the digital space
· Understanding of rights, deal structures and license agreements. Ability to independently operate with minimal supervision to execute these contracts
· Experience in an external-facing role along with ability to work with multiple internal teams
· Experience in interacting with leadership and managing key stakeholders