Job Id: 20200926019
Job Role: Business Analyst
Experience: 3-5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Job Vacancies in Bangalore for Business Analyst in September 2020:
We are looking for customer obsessed, data driven entrepreneurs to join our growing team. Solve some of the hardest problems for our customers. If you want operate at start up speed, solve some of the hardest problems and build a service which customers love, Amazon.in might just be the place for you.
The Business Analyst is responsible for driving deep insights about Amazon Prime Now & External Fulfilment Business and driving continuous improvement using the analysis. The person should have a detailed understanding of a business requirement or the ability to quickly get to the root cause of a particular business issue, and draft solutions to meet requirements or resolve the root problems.
· Bachelor’s degree required. BE or Bachelors in Computer Science/ Statistics/Economics/Mathematics is preferred.
· Proficient with SQL, Excel
· Familiarity with Python
· 3- 5 years of work experience with at least 2 years of experience working in a similar role
· Strong problem solving skills
· Deadline driven, team player, with strong customer focus
· Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
· Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues
· Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions. Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
· Experience in Data Engineering
· Experience with statistical analysis, regression modeling and forecasting, time series analysis, data mining, financial analysis, dynamic pricing, demand modeling, game theory and customer/product segmentation
· Experience with e-commerce, retail or marketing analytics would be an advantage.
· Experience in designing and implementing custom reporting systems using automation tools