Job Id: 20210423007
Job Role: Trade Manager
Experience: 10+ Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Job Openings in Mumbai for Trade Manager in April 2021:
Core responsibilities include:
· Develop, document, and maintain operational processes and procedures to support trade compliance and overall cross-border activity in India
· Build and own core trade compliance processes and analytical rhythms to align with subsidiary and key programs’ objectives.
· Monitor India import/export regulatory or procedural changes that could impact planning or related requirements, and clearly communicate those guidelines to stakeholders during the export/import planning process.
· Establish and manage positive business relations with key stakeholders and business teams
· Manage tasks and communication in relation to all India regulations for ADSIPL trade and product compliance activities, including requirements gathering, executing import/export transactions, updating status reports, and coordinating team deliverables.
· Assist with technology, hardware, and software trade classification and related activities, including: Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS), import license reviews, local partner government agency requirements
· Interface with internal and external functional partners to identify and rectify any information/process gaps.
· Build communications and training plans to achieve awareness in all internal and external partners so that they are aligned to trade and product compliance processes.
· Generate and contribute to performance requirements, timelines, and metrics for all related activities.
· Proactively identify and drive process improvement initiatives.
· The qualified candidate must have 10 or more years of trade compliance experience advising on compliance issues or similar regulatory issues, covering India and ideally multiple additional APAC countries. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, and enjoys working hard, being challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
· 10+ years of experience managing or advising on trade (import/export) and/or product compliance, or similar regulatory matters.
· A curious, critical thinker, with meticulous attention to detail, excellent judgment, and the ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways; ability to translate and apply abstract and difficult concepts to the practical needs of our business operations.
· Highly motivated, with the drive to work independently, plan and accomplish goals, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
· Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
· Prior government/regulatory agency experience a plus
· Regulatory legal or technical experience a plus
· Proficiency in another ASEAN language is a plus