We are looking to hire a talented and committed Recruiter for our Customer Service Business in India to play a critical role in managing Amazon’s growth and additional hiring requirements.
· Partner with Business teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of the local market
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation” rather than sell a role.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning current processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification and Amazon’s Leadership Principles. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
· Possess analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Experience recruiting for mid-senior level talent.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
Corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
· Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
· Local market knowledge and a network of partners and portals in the market
· Master’s level degree
Apply for the Job