Job Id: 20210328002
Job Role: Data Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: Graduate/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Job Openings in Hyderabad for Data Engineer in April 2021:
As a Data Engineer at AWS, you will be working in a large, extremely complex and dynamic data warehousing environment. We are looking for someone with the uncanny ability to integrate multiple heterogeneous data sources like Adobe Site Catalyst, Adobe Target, Sales Force, Adobe Connect with AWS central data warehouse and build efficient, flexible, and scalable data warehouse and reporting solutions. You should be enthusiastic about learning new technologies and be able to implement solutions using these technologies to enable upgrades of the existing platform. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions, then build the data sets that answer those questions. You should be expert at designing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, low cost solutions to flow data from production systems into the data warehouse and into end-user facing reporting applications. Above all you should be passionate about working with huge data sets and someone who loves to bring datasets together to answer business questions and drive growth.
· 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
· Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
· Experience in SQL
· Knowledge of python or any general purpose scripting language.
· Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hive/Spark.
· Graduate/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
· Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
· Experience with Amazon Redshift or other distributed computing technology.
· Industry experience as a Data Engineer or related specialty (e.g., Software Engineer, Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Scientist) with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets.
· Experience with AWS Tools and Technologies.
· Hands-on experience with cloud computing and UNIX/Linux based systems.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across various internal organizations.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.