WHS Audit Manager
The WHS function is part of the Operation teams and supports our Amazon associates worldwide who are responsible for controlling the vast range of ways we serve customers. They work very hard to ensure that our customers receive what they want, when they want it, and we want to ensure they are able to do so as safely as possible, and as a responsible member of the communities, we serve.
Here at Amazon we seek an experienced WHS Professional to join the Workplace Health and Safety, Program Insights & Innovation team and play a critical role in supporting Amazon’s WHS audit program. The successful candidate will administer operational standards, review and recommend approval of new standards, and collaborate in the rollout and verification of the new standards for WHS auditing. You will work collaboratively with many areas of the business to recommend standards that ensure WHS excellence but are flexible enough to remain relevant for our diverse business and operations in various geographies.
The role will be based in Bangalore and 30-40 % of time travelling within ROW.
· University Degree in Occupational, Health and Safety (OSH), Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS), or other related fields from an accredited university
· Extensive safety experience
· ISO 45001 and/or 14001 lead auditor and/or training
· Experience in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
. 2+years of program management experience
. Experience in conducting legal compliance audit
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Workplace qualification/experience an advantage
· Understanding cultures where Amazon operates
· Worked with multiple countries/jurisdictions to deliver audit programs
· Top level producer of trends and analysis
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Apply for the Job