Job Id: 20200928020
Job Role: Instock Manager
Experience: 6+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Job Openings in Bangalore for Instock Manager in September 2020:
ARIPL (Amazon Retail India Pvt Ltd) is hiring for an Instock Manager, to operate Pvt Lables. There is significant complexity across product formats as we take the lead in solving for customer’s needs and balance profitability with growth. The role requires comfort with influencing across functional and operational and product teams. Amazon has made a global commitment to investing in this space, fueling pioneering inventions. We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join our team. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on a start-up business team.
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented, smart, and enthusiastic Instock Manager with a strong customer focus to manage inventory planning, and project management for ARIPL. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more startup than big company. Instock Manager will oversee planning and inventory management as well as drive analysis and optimization of inventory management systems and processes to ensure we achieve world class inventory availability and inventory health. Additionally, the Instock Manager will drive initiatives that improve sales, customer experience, and operational performance. The ISM will work closely with our Vendor Managers, Product Management, and other Amazon Business units and our vendors to improve customers’ in-store experience.
Manage inventory availability and inventory health including: improved in-stock rates, inventory planning and systematic forecasting
Partner with internal teams to help create and drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflow
Drive process improvement and operational excellence within our vendor community by reducing costs, defects, and lead times, while increasing innovation, automation, and economies of scale
Partner with vendor managers in driving sales and profitability growth
Drive complex business analysis that identifies opportunities to improve cost structure and profitability
· MBA from a premier Indian or international business school.
· 5+ years of inventory planning, operations, retail or consulting, with a history of owning/driving results
· Proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
· Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment and a strong business judgment.
· Enjoy working in a startup environment, with proven ability to innovate, prioritize and work customer backwards.
· Analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential. Demonstrated ability to work independently to make complex investigations
· Strong Analytical skills – has ability to ask right questions, analyze data, draws conclusion by making appropriate assumptions
· Experience in launching/adopting product features
· Proficiency in analytical tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL and statistical software
· Experience with Tableau/PowerBI or other BI tools
· Ability to think both strategically & tactically with proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
Apply for Amazon Job Openings in Bangalore for Instock Manager in September 2020: