Job Id: 20210320008
Job Role: Brand Development Associate, Launchpad
Experience: 1+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Job Openings in Bangalore for Brand Development Associate in March 2021:
We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated Brand Development Specialist to help deliver high-value, strategic solutions to sellers on the Launchpad program. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate needs to be comfortable in executing repeatable processes once operating procedures are set and defined.
The ideal candidate will have service orientation mindset and prior client facing experience, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision and possess an ability to influence external stakeholders. She/he should have a fair understanding of the Amazon Seller ecosystem and an eagerness to explore new processes/opportunities for creation of new solves for seller challenges, at scale.
If you are entrepreneurial in nature with a strong bias for action and are keen to be in a business environment that allows you to deliver high-impact results, this opportunity should appeal to you.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Understand products and services offered by Amazon Launchpad and articulate its features and benefits to brands and stakeholders.
· Develop and deliver brand facing solutions to solve for critical business challenges for our sellers
· Own the brands growth and success within the program and continuously engage with sellers and internal teams to ideate on new solutions for seller success
· Analyze data with rigour and detail orientation, to identify and solve problems for brands on the program.
· Own and manage integration of portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training. Focus on brand development and exceeding sales goals of our brands
· Discovery of strategic business opportunities for our brands through cross function collaboration with category teams, sales teams etc.
· Accountable to meet business goals for their function.
· Ensure removal of any roadblocks that hinder goal achievement with minimal supervision.
· Works with the team to build weekly/monthly business reviews.
· Drive the reviews with partner teams, peers, management on a regular basis.
· Proactively gathers, analyzes, and shares data with management to influence business decisions.
· Works with the team to identify and implements solutions and pilots to drive process efficiencies & business goals.
· Exhibits & drives a culture of putting customer first with the team.
· Should capture the voice of customer and share customer pain points with the management team.
· Exposure to e-commerce, sales and digital marketing.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner, and strong ability to handle objections.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment. ·
· 1+ years of experience in sales, advertising, brand marketing, sales promotions or account management
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
· Passion for operational excellence and discipline in executing repeatable processes
· Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
· Proven ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven
· Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment
· Working knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
· Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
· Experience working in a start-up environment with high ownership
· Work experience in an account management position or similar roles.
· Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications.
· Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education.
· Experience in sales and marketing is preferred.