Job Id: 20201018026
Job Role: Business Intelligence Engineer AWS Cloud Compute
Experience: 5+ years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, and solid years of relevant experience.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Job Openings in Bangalore for BI Engineer AWS Cloud Compute in October 2020:
As a BI engineer on this team, you will get the exciting opportunity to work on very large data sets in one of the world’s largest and most complex data warehouse environments. You will work closely with the business and technical teams in analysis on many non-standard and unique business problems and use creative-problem solving to deliver actionable output. Our team is serious about great design and redefining best practices with a cloud-based approach to scalability and automation. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and an ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Key responsibilities include
– Work with business customers in understanding the business requirements and implementing solutions to support analytical and reporting needs.
– Design and implement reporting solutions enabling stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
– Conduct ad hoc data analysis and data quality investigations.
– Implement training and documentation solutions that enable business stakeholders to get the most out of our self-serve reporting tools.
– Develop and support the analytical technologies that give our customers timely, flexible and structured access to their data.
– Design and implement an analytical environment using third-party and in-house reporting tools, modeling metadata, building reports and dashboards.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, and solid years of relevant experience.
– 5+ years of experience with and detailed knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments, data structures.
– 5+ years of experience with relational and star schema data modelling concepts with a solid knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
– 2+ years of large IT project delivery for BI oriented projects.
– 2+ years of working with very large data warehousing environment
– Experience in designing and delivering cross functional custom reporting solutions.
– Experience with Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) databases – Redshift (preferred), Teradata
– Experience with an enterprise class BI tool like MicroStrategy(preferred), Business Objects
– Experience with reporting tools – Tableau (preferred), OBIEE
– Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
– Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload
– A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
– Strong analytical skills