Job Id: 20200921004
Job Role: Advertising Campaign Specialist – EN
Experience: 5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring for Advertising Campaign Specialist in September 2020:
As a Campaign Specialist you are passionate about understanding business drivers for performance, the range of Amazon products available to our advertisers, and engaging with internal partners to deliver on these.
You play a key role on the team, growing the business by being the customer expert, developing audience and optimization recommendations. You possess analytical thinking, and will develop deep expertise in Amazon’s products and proprietary metrics to build winning campaigns and optimizing performance to derive insights and meet our advertisers’ needs. You also thrive in ambiguous situations, with exemplary stakeholder management and communication skills, helping you work across global locations.
· Become an expert on Amazon solutions and adapt recommendations based on advertiser needs
· Optimize campaign performance that fulfills advertiser goals
· In-depth data analysis to develop actionable insights and recommendations for campaigns
· Work cross-functionally with Sales and other Amazon partners to deliver towards business goals
· 5 years of professional experience with online advertising, e.g. as Campaign Manager, Account Manager, Optimizer at a publisher, agency or similar.
· Ability to build strong relationship with stakeholders and Clients.
· Mentor account Specialist to deliver high quality optimization pitches.
· Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal).
· University degree with an emphasis in Management, Marketing, Advertising or Business.
· Confidence in the analysis of number-based reports and experience in MS Office (esp. Excel).
· An exceptional eye for detail, ability to solve problems and given the fast paced nature of our division, the aptitude to multi task.
· An organized approach and a real team player who is willing to roll up sleeves.
· Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results
· Experience in e-commerce, retail or advertising
· Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
· Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education
· Google Ads Display certified
· Experience in tools such as Salesforce is an advantage.
Apply for Amazon Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring for Advertising Campaign Specialist in September 2020:
Search in Google with below keyword
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers