Sr. Program Manager, Recruiting Services
Amazon Recruiting Engine Team is reinventing how we recruit at Amazon. Recruiting the right candidates across all of Amazon is critical to our ability to innovate and build on behalf of customers. Within the Recruiting Engine, this position is for the Recruiting Services team which comprises of scheduling and non-scheduling activities and has the following teams: Employee Referral Program, Students Program, Rehire Eligibility, Systems Support, Candidate & Travel Expense Management, Internal Loops Scheduling, Online Assessments, and Phone Screens.
Recruiting Services is recruiting for a Program Manager position in Hyderabad, India location to join its team. In this role you will lead some of the new key strategic projects that are to change the way we operate our business over the next few years, with high visibility to the business, manage teams working on new projects. We are looking for someone with strong experience in program management and process excellence. Driving programs to improve employee and candidate experience will be of utmost importance in this role. You will get an opportunity to collaborate with the broader regional recruiting teams and global program teams to partner and standardize processes that ensure seamless recruiting experience to all our Customers.
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
• Educated to degree level.
• 10+ years of relevant program/project management experience, preferably in HR.
• Self-starter, strong drive, bias for action and result oriented.
• Works effectively as part of a global team, possessing strong analytical and problem solving skills, can flourish handling multiple tasks, workload, changing priorities, and tight deadlines.
• Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
• Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills – able to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations.
A formal qualification in project management is desirable.
Strong expertise and understanding of Amazon Interview Scheduling tools.
Expertise in developing long term sustainable mechanisms and Standard Operating Procedures.
Experience of working in a shared services environment and of the elements required to support the development of services, such as process redesign, call center related systems and customer centric design.
Apply for the Job