Quality Assurance Engineer II
Amazon Appstore Worldwide is a group of talented technical professionals that are empowered and driven to build world class products and services for mobile app developers and customers. We are looking for a “Quality Assurance Engineer” who is passionate to work on core system architecture and cutting edge technologies. As QAE you will plan, design and automate various Appstore components ranging across Web front-ends, service back-ends and Android Devices automation. You will also be building load testing and bench marking tools for services and platforms. Our quality engineering team is using open source technologies to build automation tools and test frameworks for building robust, scalable and reliable automation.
· Design and build automation from scratch and build automated tests using existing tools and frameworks to expose defects in product code
· Promote Development and QA team’s productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices
· Work directly with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, and Technical Program Managers to ensure building testable and automatable components.
· Mentor junior software quality engineers.
· 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in manual testing
· Experience in automation testing
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 2+ years relevant work experience
· 2+ year professional experience with Automation and testing tools. – Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
· Experience working with SDETs or related profile in building automation strategy and follow-up plans
· Knowledge of Selenium, TestNG and other open source testing tools – Knowledge of Java, .Net, C# or C++ programming language – Experience in writing web or mobile based product testing frameworks and automation tools.
Apply for the Job