Job Id: 20200730006
Job Role: AWS Billing Pricing Analyst II
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Tomorrow Walkins Interviews in Hyderabad Hiring For AWS Billing Pricing Analyst in July 2020:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can procure compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide on the platform.
AWS is a fast growing global business requiring continuous process streamlining and scalability leading to actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value. Private pricing contracts help deliver business value by ensuring all custom terms in our custom agreements are implemented and enforced appropriately. This is a wonderful opportunity to help build the future of AWS pricing processes to better service our customers while ensuring all private pricing customers receive the benefit of their contracts.
· Define process and system requirements and drive standardized communication and documentation.
· Drive continuous process improvement for processes relating to private pricing.
· Proactively identify and implement data improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
· Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
· Communicate daily with cross functional teams including Sales, Strategic Customer Engagement, Product Teams and Custom Pricing leadership to ensure all contracts are implemented appropriately.
· Have background in billing, operations, process design, process implementation, or process improvement.
· 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or a similar discipline.
· Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups).
. Experience with reading, interpreting, and extracting data from business and legal contracts and agreements.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills.
· Track record for being detail-oriented.
. Strong on learning and being curious.
. Strong on diving deep to understand data nuances.
. Strong ownership and track record on delivering results with high accuracy.
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel.
· Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce.com.
· Experience working with pricing elements, or similar discipline such as accounting or finance operations.
· Experience in lean methodologies (Kaizen, Green Belt Six Sigma).
Apply for Amazon Careers Tomorrow Walkins Interviews in Hyderabad Hiring For AWS Billing Pricing Analyst in July 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers