Job Id: 20200819011
Job Role: Team Leader – Spoke
Experience: 1-3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Tomorrow Walkins in Bangalore Hiring For Team Leader in August 2020:
You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs. You will ensure Amazon policies – including attendance tracking – are implemented and administered fairly and consistently. This includes motivating, coaching, reporting, and providing feedback of associates’ performance – including productivity, quality, and safety – as a means for achieving or exceeding Amazon expectations. The Team lead will address discipline and/or performance issues for FC Associates including up to termination. In addition, you will work in partnership with third party delivery providers to ensure Amazon standards are being met in accordance to service contracts.
We’re seeking a Team lead for our FC operations. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, on a daily basis, end to end operations for either one large site or a combination of small sites. Executing inbound and outbound operations
- Meeting customer facing metrics, while maintaining cost targets and upholding safety and morale of the team reporting to you.
- Driving performance management of your team members. Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates.
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement.
- Conducting 4M and 5S audits for the delivery station on a daily basis.
- Stand-in for Area Manager.
Ability to manage day and night shifts.
- A graduate with 1-3 yrs of experience in a customer facing environment, warehousing, logistics or manufacturing.
- Strong execution skills, action oriented, go getter.
- Resourceful to identify the way to get things done using limited resources.
- Ability to work under pressure situations.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and to come out with solutions as per the situations faced.
- Good people management skills.
- Comfortable with reading, writing and communicating in English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
– A self-motivated person with the ability to motivate the associates/team members.
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Proficiency in Amazon system or similar systems.
– 1-3 yrs of experience in managing a process and people as a lead.
Apply for Amazon Careers Tomorrow Walkins in Bangalore Hiring For Team Leader in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers