Job Id: 20200909007
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Recruitment Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring for Software Engineer in September 2020:
In this role, you will be a senior member of the team, driving design decisions that requires coordination with multiple teams across Amazon. To be the right fit, you will have worked on all n-tiers of a responsive web app, with large amounts of data. You are into doing front-end widgets well, and can also build a scalable database repository, and define an API that is used by a comprehensive suite of tools across the company – you are a solid full-stack engineer. You will participate in all parts of the software development process. You’ll take high-level, ambiguous business requirements and turn them into reliable production features/systems. You will have the opportunity to make changes to the Amazon mobile shopping app and desktop site which are used by Millions of customers to view Billions of our product pages every year. You will solve hard computer science problems and help the business every day. We are looking for a person with a strong sense of ownership and a passion for delivering creative solutions for complex problems on an unprecedented scale. Successful candidate must be innovative, flexible, self-directed, and able to design and write high-performance, reliable, maintainable code. The ability to function at a very high level in a fast-paced environment along with a team of very talented engineers is essential. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment to deliver world class mission critical systems, this may be the career opportunity for you!
You will love:
· Joining a great group of motivated, top-notch people and working with them to solve interesting and useful problems in a fun and collaborative environment.
· Seeing your solutions used by millions of customers, at Amazon scale.
· Helping people find things in a way no one has searched before.
· Culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery, making this a great place to achieve all of your goals.
· Mentoring junior engineers/interns on design and coding best practices.
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
· At least 2 years of industry experience working with high performance, data intensive, large scale distributed systems.
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java/Scala/Go/C#/Python on Unix/Linux.
· Experience building services and familiarity with web technologies.
· Solid Computer Science fundamentals in objected oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
· Masters in Computer Science.
· Familiarity with AR Core/AR Kit and AR Quick Look.
· Familiarity with WebGL.
· Industry experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop/Spark/Elasticsearch/Gremlin).
· Familiarity with AWS services and technologies (or equivalent: Azure, Google Cloud).
· Excellent written and spoken English.
Apply for Amazon Careers Recruitment Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring for Software Engineer in September 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers