Job Id: 20200331013
Job Role: IT Support Eng I
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description for Amazon Careers Recruitment 2020 Hiring for IT Support Engineer in March 2020:
At least 3 years of related industry experience in an enterprise environment.
· Candidate should be results oriented and delivery focused with demonstrated experience working with corporate users and engineering teams.
· Analytical abilities and proven problem-solving skills; must be a real troubleshooter who excels at spotting issues and monitoring problems.
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in an innovative and fast paced environment.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Significant experience supporting users and their hardware and software.
· Experience with AD Systems Administration in a mixed operating system environment – Chrome OS, Windows and Unix.
· Knowledge of networking hardware and concepts.
· Able to integrate into a team environment as well as handle project work independently with minimal supervision.
· Provide ticket-based, walk-up and remote Helpdesk support for Amazon’s growing multi-site user base and environments.
· Direct internal and external service provider engagements, as needed, in the processing of support requests for effective and timely resolution of issues.
· Manage various routine processes such as new hire onboards, computer life cycle management, asset management, computer imaging, hardware warranty support and hardware recycling.
· Participate in the development, implementation and administration of processes and procedures to ensure the reliability, recoverability, and optimum performance of user hardware and local services.
· Work in tandem with the rest of the IT Operations team to uphold system SLAs with a rotating On-call schedule for production support issues.
· Research, procure, vet and deploy new hardware and software solutions.
· Undergraduate degree in an IT discipline.
· Experience with managing or deploying enterprise services such as Voice gateway, Active Directory, Cisco network device, and OS imaging etc….
· Willingness to travel on occasion to remote offices domestically and internationally.
· English language, fluency in written, basic in verbal.