Job Id: 20210214017
Job Role: Team Lead – Intern
Experience: Relevant Experience
Qualification: Graduation. MBA desirable.
Job Location: Delhi
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers MBA Jobs in Delhi for Team Lead Intern in February 2021:
Account Identification & Acquisition: Market mapping and Identification of potential retail stores for time bound Acquisition, induction and onboarding of new accounts (I.H.S stores) in the assigned territory.
· Account Management: Managing and driving the growth of the Channel partners/stores’ business with Amazon. Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the stores and Amazon.
· Field Visits: Visiting targeted number of stores on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
· Training: Deliver training & coaching of Amazon processes, products, operating model and SOPs.
· Work on the ground to enable network with new product launches and partner with the operations and other teams.
· Reporting: Maintaining & publishing routine reporting on the stores current performance & business with Amazon. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data. Reporting the overall Network Health in the assigned territory.
· Team Management: Building and managing a multi-layer team and manage performance through on-the job coaching and mentoring. Driving team of associates for managing their targets.
· Set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage relationships with the acquired/assigned stores for a mutual growth.
· Work with Stores/channel partners to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great delivery experience and consistently enhance efficiency.
· Enhance Engagement with accounts to improve business and increase retention.
· Drive stores against goals (Volume, FTR and other key metrics).
· Handling day to day operational escalations and be available to round the clock to manage the issues.
· Internal/External Stake holder management.
· Support station operations and/or customer deliveries.
· Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
· Ability to work under pressure situations
· Ability to work in ambiguous situations
· Good communication skills. Ability to communicate and explain to individuals & the team, what needs to be achieved for the Delivery Center /Amazon to achieve its objectives. Listening skills: Gains input and commitment from all involved in delivering their specific part.
· Strong Bias for great customer service: Engage the Team in developing their understanding of Customer Experience and knowledge of what Customers actually needs/expects.
· High Ownership: Follows through to ensure the delivery of changes/solutions/services that fulfill the Customer’s needs.
Analytical Skills: Effectively analyse and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks.
· Graduation. MBA desirable.
· People management experience. Experience in handling team is highly desirable.
· Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
· Knowledge of city topography and road network is an added advantage
Management experience in delivery operations is desirable.