Job Id: 20210203006
Job Role: Enterprise Business Development Executive
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualification: Bachelors Degree is preferred. Masters or MBA a plus.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers MBA Job Vacancy for Business Development Executive in February 2021:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Enterprise Business Development Executive to join our fast growing team in AISPL. The ideal candidate will possess a business development/sales background that enables them to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organization, including C-levels of the business and IT. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectives. He/She will also demonstrate a strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. Ensure there are tele-prospecting end-user accounts, as well as ensuring that all in-bound and out-bound leads are being handled in a timely manner. You will also track all leads within the CRM database tool, enter call notes, and assign them out to the appropriate resource.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Ensure all data is captured, tracked and qualified leads are entered into the CRM leads management system
· Deliver information on programs, promotions and products via phone, email, etc.
· Influence (or impact or promote) market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
· Exceed various business objectives
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Influence (or impact or promote) customer adoption.
· Maintain a an accurate forecast and various business reports
· Work with partners to extend reach & influence (or impact or promote) adoption.
· Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
· Develop case studies.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Expect moderate travel
· 5 + years of technology related sales; marketing or business development experience.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science/MIS or equivalent work experience required.
· Direct field experience or Inside Sales in working with Top IT enterprise accounts across your assigned territory.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Extensive experience managing a results driven team.
· Extensive customer & contact network.
· Sales experience with virtualization/infrastructure solutions a bonus.
· Fluent in English.