Job Id: 20201010004
Job Role: Business Analyst
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: Graduate / MBA
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers MBA Job Vacancies for Business Analyst in October 2020:
· Understand Amazon seller Services products and services and track/report business performance and problem areas using appropriate metrics.
· Work cross functionally with the account management team to fix problems with sellers
· Use Amazon’s tools to problem solve and validate solutions
· Partner to define goals around key operational metrics
· Recommend business actions based on analytical findings. Includes defining new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve seller performance
The successful candidate will:
· Demonstrate intense customer focus and highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
· Be sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions.
· Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
· Takes initiative. Doesn’t wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.
· Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Superior verbal and written communications skills; particularly, the ability to deliver analysis in a clear and actionable format. Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders.
Prior Experience and skills:
· Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
· Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
· Track record of managing metrics and improving performance with clients
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills (including proficiency with tools such as Excel and Access) and an ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
· A bachelor’s degree at a well-regarded institution in an analytical field (e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance
3+ years of work experience analyzing data with strong statistical, quantitative modeling, and forecasting skills.
· B.E /B.Tech
· Proficiency in SQL
· An ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes
· Proven experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives.
· Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
Location: This position is based out of Bangalore, India and may require some travel.